Wednesday

WSJ.Com Article

I have to admit even I was a bit surprised when Wall Street Journal.com called to interview me concerning my post/article below entitled "Divorce by Triathlon". Here is the WSJ.com article.

Having now read it I am even more convinced that Olympic and Sprint triathlons are the way to go when it comes to enjoying a healthy and competitive life style. Unfortunately, all too often I see or hear about those who have spent years piling on the miles in their quest for age group supremacy in the 70.3 and full Ironman events.

In fact, I was one of those individuals myself. Not that wanting to be the best you can be at something is a bad thing. It isn't. However, please take a look at the sacrifices you are making in order to get there. Some may not be so obvious to you at this point in your life but maybe painfully so at a later point in time.

No comments: